Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Dear LIB Readers: My husband forced himself on me

Real mail I just got. Sounds made up but it's real! At least I'm hoping the person who sent this is not just messing with the rest of us. See it below...
Dear Linda, My husband and I had a quarrel last night and later in the night he forced himself on me. We have been married three years and this is the first time he would do such. My family wants me to report the case to the police but I want to deal with him myself. I have a bottle ready for when he returns tonight.
I guess I'm writing this to you because I know he reads your blog. I'm waiting for you dear husband. Cy
Oh dear. I don't know how to react to this. Laugh? Hehe! Or just be scared for this man? lol. Whoever is married to Cy, biko, don't go home tonight o! You've been warned! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment