Friday, 31 August 2012

Emekuku Family of 9 Died Of Generator Fume – Imo State Govt

 
On Monday July 9th, nine members of the same family died mysteriously in their home. Neighbours and other family members said their deaths was spiritual.

But the Imo state government said it has finally unraveled the cause of death of the Emekuku family. According to the autopsy result released yesterday by the State Commissioner for Health, Dr Obi Njoku, they were killed by generator fume poisoning.

The commissioner said the family slept and forgot to switch off their generator set and subsequently died as a result of the generator fume they inhaled while asleep and not by ‘evil spirits'

0 comments:

Post a Comment