Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Update: 30 million Naira fee tears Charly Boy, Nigerian Idol apart!

I told you guys a few days ago that Charly Boy may be on his way out of the music talent show where he was a judge last season. I've been digging and sources close to the music reality show, which is scheduled to start shooting soon, said that the showbiz impresario is allegedly asking for 30 million Naira before he will be part of the judging panel for next season.

Charly Boy and the producers of Nigerian Idol have had several meetings in the past but they all ended in deadlock as the Area Fada is said to be insisting on more money. 

I hear Optima Media Group, producers of NI, may soon be looking for a replacement for Charly Boy if they don't resolve their issues soon but hopefully they will. He brought so much to the show last year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment