Are you young, youthful and trendy and proud to be African? Then tell us your own reasons to believe in Africa, and indeed Nigeria, and you could win a VIP pass to the Coca-Cola event scheduled to hold this Thursday, September 6th at 5.00pm at the Harbour Point, Wilmot Point Road, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island. The event is strictly by invitation.
The event, an evening of Contemporary African entertainment, is hosted by Coca-Cola and promises to be an evening of relaxed fun and entertainment featuring: Drama, Dance, Fashion show and lots more.
Highpoint of the evening would be musical performances by Inyanya of the Kurukere fame, the “Bottom-Belle” Queen, Omawunmi, and Flavour N’abania, all brought to you by Coca-Cola.
Dress Code is Contemporary African with a touch of Red. Don’t miss the red carpet!!!
How to win a ticket?
In the comments box, tell us/post your reasons to believe in Africa, and don’t forget to add at the end, “My name is xxxxxx xxxxx and, like Coca-Cola, I am also a reason to believe in Africa!”
Please, state your name, age, location, occupation and age.
Ten (10) commentators with the most unique quotes would be announced here by 6pm on Wednesday, September 5th and can pick up their VIP tickets at C&F PORTER NOVELLI, 26A Babatope Bejide Street, Off Emma Abimbola Cole Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Thursday, September 6, 2012 between 9am - 4pm.
So let us see your reasons to believe in Nigeria, and indeed in Africa. Also log on to www.facebook.com/cokenaija and like us, and follow us on @CocaCola_NG to share your reasons to believe in Africa! Also up for grabs are other really cool stuff from Coca-Cola!
There are indeed a billion reasons to believe in Africa, starting with each and every one of us!
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
A Billion Reasons to Believe in Africa campaign celebrates the African can-do spirit fuelled by passion, optimism, creativity and quest to make a difference in every day and in every way. It brings to life the more than a billion reasons to believe which exist around us in the simple everyday things that give us all a collective reason to believe in Africa and a bright future for the continent.
- Naija music and Naija artistes have broken barriers to become world class artists.
- One in every five great European football Club player is an African.
- The world’s most admired man – Nelson Mandela (who recently celebrated his birthday) is African
- Africa produced its very own Miss World, the most recent of which was Nigerian!
- The first Blackman to graduate with 3.98 GPA at John Hopkins University is African… A Nigerian
- Nigerian’s are recognised as the most accommodating people and has some of the most industrious people on the planet
History is written every day in Nigeria, in things we take for granted,
- For every unfortunate incident that happens, millions of acts of kindness are performed in Africa
o Babies are being born to put a smile on a families face
o A struggling artiste emerges into the limelight and becomes a huge success
o A best friend puts a smile on your face
o A child is adopted and given a second chance
o A new best seller is written by a young poet/writer
o A new fashion label is created…
o And a whole lot more